Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) 2017-
Ph.D in Applied Mathematics
University of Washington (Seattle, WA) 2012-2017
B.S. in Applied Math: Engineering and Physical Sciences
B.S. in Computer Science with Honors
Torres, Leigh G., Rachael A. Orben, Irina Tolkova, and David R. Thompson. "Classification of animal movement behavior through residence in space and time." PloS one 12, no. 1 (2017): e0168513..
Tolkova, Irina, Lisa Bauer, Antonella Wilby, Ryan Kastner, and Kerri Seger. "Automatic classification of humpback whale social calls." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 141, no. 5 (2017): 3605-3605.
Ciannelli, Lorenzo, Irina Tolkova, Robert Lauth, Patricia Puerta, Thomas Helser, Alix Gitelman, and Grant Thompson. "Spatial, interannual, and generational sources of trait variability in a marine population." Ecology (2019).
Spatial and Temporal Variation in the Size-At-Age of Pacific Cod in the Eastern Bering Sea: Implications for Sampling Strategies
Poster Presentation at Annual Science Conference by the International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, Copenhagen, Denmark
Oral presentation at Acoustic Society of America Annual Meeting, Boston, MA
Undergraduate course at Harvard University, Computer Science,
Undergraduate course at Harvard University, Applied Math,
- Outstanding Graduating Senior (Applied Math Department, University of Washington), 2017
- Paradise Scholarship Recipient (Robinson Center for Young Scholars), 2015
- Annual Dean’s List (University of Washington), 2012-2017
- Programming languages: Python, C++, C, MATLAB, Java, R.
- Some libraries / toolsets: PyTorch, Tensorflow, ROS, Drake, SNOPT, IPOPT.
- Other: CMake, Bazel, Ubuntu, Git.